About Bischoff-Gamma Thailand
Bischoff-Gamma (Biga) Ltd. is a joint venture company between Gama Textile Mfg. Co., Ltd in Thailand and the Swiss embroidery manufacture Bischoff Textile AG. The company was founded in 1995 with the intention to manufacture high quality embroidery for both the lingerie and outwear industry.
Biga’s initial clientele were based on established clients from Gamma Textile Mfg.Co.,Ltd, known contacts from the Textile industry in Thailand, and recommendations from Bischoff Textile AG. However, by 1999 Biga begin participating in various international fairs and trade shows such as the Interfiliate, TexWorld in Paris, Shianghai and Hong Kong. This expanded our company and designs to even further regions around the globe and helped Biga grow in the Europe market establishing many long-lasting relationships with clients such as Marks& Spencer, Chantelle Group and Victoria Secret.
Eschler ThaiKnits (a subsidiary firm in the Gamma Group) was established in 2001 to produce rigid and elastic warp knitted fabrics used as embroidery base supplying to Biga and other embroidery manufactures in Asia. This helped Biga gain a vertical supply chain and benefit from advantages such as speed and cost saving.
- Able to develop many new creative embroidery and lace designs monthly
- Aware and able to monitor trends every season, including colors, themes and embroidery and lace developments in couture and mass market fashions
- Understand the properties of lace and embroidery, general technical production processes, and have the ability to design garments from lace and embroidery
- Have an eye for pattern and have good attention to details.
- Have knowledge of market and be able to catch up/predict new trends.
- Able to work with sales and other designers on the development on new designs
- Energetic and hard working
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply by sending a a full resume indicating qualifications and experience, portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org