Body Fashion (Thailand) Ltd.
Founded in 1974 under the ownership of Triumph International until 2016 then sold to Magellan Group. Body Fashion Thailand (BFT) is a leading and well – recognized fashion apparel manufacturer of mega brands such as Triumph®, Sloggi®, HOM®, Marks & Spencer® and Valisere®.
Body Fashion Thailand has two plants, the main plant is at Samutprakarn and the other in Nakornsawan, with over 2,700 employees and total production capacity of 800,000 – 1,000,000 pieces of garment per month. “People” is the key success factor over 40 years of operation, fully engaged in the journey to build BFT a great place, a high performance organization and a happy workplace.
- To collaborate with relevant functions, internally and externally, in ensuring right merchandise to be developed, at right time, with right quality and standard meeting customers’ requirement, fulfilling the right costing expectation, and delivery able to meeting customers requested dates
- As the Customer Service function of the company to handle customers’ specifications, requests, and quality improvement
Main functional duties and responsibilities:
- To work with respective customers for product development, from design concept until final approval of product sampling buy off, and ensuring customers’ requirements are being fulfilled on the products developed
- Conducting periodical Market and product analysis to well understand trend, in order to equip with updated knowledge of latest and coming future market trends, and potential trendy products which customers and consumers are looking for
- To work with Design and Product Development teams
- To work with suppliers/vendors for sourcing of material, trims, accessories and embellishment services to the expected quality standard, matching to the expected total product costing
- To work with Manufacturing Operation Teams to transfer customers’ requirement and quality standard for effective operation execution
- Handle and mediating between customers and manufacturing teams, on queries, product technical and quality issues from either party
- Follow up customers queries and complains with respective internal functions, including Design & PD, Manufacturing teams, Quality Team, Product Safety, Shipping and administrative departments
- Minimum 2~3 years of working experience in a Merchandising or Product Technologist role in undergarment industry, with decent sense for fashion.
- As well as possess minimum 3 years’ experience in corsetry/bra making (not soft garments)
- Hence understand Garment manufacturing and production assembly processes, and having firm undergarments product knowledge
- sewing knowledge, apparel product construction, technical improvement and apparel quality expectations
- Strong analytical skills be able to troubleshoot and seek for corrective and preventive
- Commercial awareness and Strong customer service minded: understand customer needs & wants, and customer service quality
- University / Bachelor Degree of Garment Technologist, Product Design, Fashion Design Management
- Comprehend in writing and speak English
- Computer literate and able to work using Microsoft Office
- Excellence communicator – good communication and negotiation skills, assertive, influencing and convincing to customers and internal teams
- Having cross cultural awareness, able to dealing in complex environment including matrix organizations
- Resilience under pressure be able to do multitasking yet meeting deadlines
- Strong personal skills and highly independent, positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hands-on, thus able to integrate into existing systems and work teams, as well as being able to work on details
- Able to be mobilized as required for work
- Bonus 2 Months +
- Provident Fund 5 %
- Cost of Living
- Attendance Premium / Month / Year
- Annual health check up
- Marriage fund
- Newly born child
- Employee funeral fund
- Employee close relative funeral fund
- Shuttle Bus
- Hospital room
- Present loyalty service awards 10 Y., 15 Y., 20 Y., 25 Y., and 30 Y.
Interested applicants can send an email with attached C.V. indicating your current and expected salaries at e-mail : email@example.com or 393 Moo 17 Tambol Bangsaothong, Amphor Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Phone +662 315 3283