As Jobnisit’s audience grows quickly, so does our team. We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an intern at Jobnisit, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product. We’re the kind of people who are struck by creative ideas in the middle of the night and can’t wait to share them with the whole team and users.
The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a team of talented professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields. Jobnisit interns tackle the same challenges as our full-time positions: architecting the fast growing platform that connects young people with forward-thinking businesses. As an intern, you’ll have the responsibility and the support you need to make a difference on a large scale.
- Marketing Design team is responsible for crafting microsites, landing pages, banner advertising, and e-mail marketing. They partner with our brand and marketing team to evolve and execute on marketing goals.
- Help establish an iconic and unparalleled brand voice and personality that is uniquely Jobnisit.
- Manage graphic design projects focused on informative expressions of the Jobnisit brand across a range of media and touch-points.
- Work closely with the broader design team to comply on branding standards and guidelines.
- Work well in a studio–like environment, cross–collaborating with multiple departments.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator. InDesign experience is preferential.
- Passion for layout, color, typography.
- Demonstrate creativity and a passion for community, craft and a meticulous process.
- Polishing and refining your work is important to you, you obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals.
Please view our career page to be updated with the latest job openings
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com or apply through the website.